Excellence in organizational leadership is a continuous process as employees acquire new experiences, assume greater responsibility, and face a growing complexity of organizational problem solving.
- Assessment of leadership styles
- Identification of areas of strength and growth
- Personal development planning
- Multi-rater respondent strategy
- Scaled items & open-ended sections
- Online resources & guides
- Meaningful comparison information
The IOE provides a 360- Degree Leadership assessment that focuses on clarifying the areas of strength and areas of growth from direct reports, peers, and supervisors.