IOE’s Customer Engagement tools and resources assist organizational leadership in collecting customer service data. Organizations that utilize data from customer interactions are quick to respond to the citizenry and are eager to improve services and products. Customer Engagement tools offer the following benefits:
- Various surveying options and methodologies
- Online surveys can be linked from your website, published in your materials, and sent electronically to your customers
- Hard copy surveys can be used in mailings and point-of-contact
- IOE reports provide detailed information on measurable customer service dimensions
- We can provide specialized reports for region, office, or other organizational departments
The following types of Customer Engagement Surveys – Standard, Higher Education and Education – are available to assist your organization in collecting timely and useful client and customer feedback. Our Thought Bubble Comment Handling System can be used with any of our Customer Surveys.
The Standard Customer Service Survey has been used by over 15 agencies; our cost effective approach utilizes reliable surveying technologies and intellectual soundness necessary for a meaningful evaluation of customer service.
The Higher Education Customer Service Survey is used by institutions of higher education to collect the perceptions of patrons or those that have an interest or “stake” in certain units of the institution.
The Education Customer Service Survey provides public education support agencies a sound and customizable tool to measure user opinions of agency services.
The Thought Bubble Comment Handling System is an online survey data and comment collection tool that allows agencies and institutions to collect, report and track both quantitative and qualitative data.